Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Google's Referral Program Means Cash For You

Google's Referral Program Means Cash for You

Joel Comm's AdSense Secrets
June 8, 2007
www.AskJoelComm.com
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I've been pretty lukewarm about Google's referral products. They've
been pushing them pretty hard but I haven't been impressed. I'm not
convinced that the Google Pack contains anything worth writing home
about. I don't care enough about Mozilla to recommend that everyone
downloads Firefox. And the commissions that Google is offering for
its downloads just aren't big enough to take up real estate on my
Web pages.
I'd rather put together a joint venture with the creator of a
product I genuinely love, recommend it to my readers and bring
benefits to everyone.
But that could be about to change.
For the last few months, Google has been running a Beta on a new
referral program.
Want to know more about it?
Click below, and be sure to leave your comments!
http://www.joelcomm.com/google_opens_up_the_referrals.html
Live life today!
Joel
InfoMedia, Inc., 1151 Eagle Dr. Ste. 325, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

No comments: