Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I Call It Squidoo Stew

I call it Squidoo Stew

Please forgive my Saturday morning ramblings.

I know, it might be Saturday afternoon or Sunday... or even
Monday, when you receive this. Nevertheless, it's Saturday
morning as a write.

So there. :-P

Here come the ramblings, kind of a stew from me to you :-)

1) If you haven't put your link on my Squidoo lens
yet, you are missing out on a great opportunity to get a
link on a very high trafficked site.

How high is the traffic?

Yesterday, my lens was #21 out of over 80,000 (that's eighty
THOUSAND) lenses around the world.

May as well take advantage of this and post your link in
one of the sections of my Squidoo lens!

http://www.squidoo.com/joelcomm/
2) Kontera has announced that they will now be introducing
video ads into their in-text ad system! This is great news
as it means their CPM will likely be increasing for these
ads.

If you haven't signed up for Kontera yet, you're leaving
money on the table. They will accept almost ANY publisher,
regardless of how many visits your site has, as long as you
apply as a "friend of Joel Comm".

And if you have applied and received your tags, for crying
out loud... Put 'em on your site! They won't make you any
money if you don't.

Sign up at:

http://www.adsense-secrets.com/kontera.html
3) If you haven't watched Rich Schefren's free video yet,
I'm going to ask you a question...

Why not?!?!

It's free and it's quality material that will help you with
your Internet business, no matter what you do.

http://www.adsense-secrets.com/momentum.html
4) I went to see Chris Rice last night in Fort Collins.
It was a totally acoustic show, with just Chris, his
guitar and his piano.

In an age where so much music is full of angst, anger
and meaningless tripe, it is refreshing to have artists
like Chris who sing from the heart and inspire you to
make the world a better place.

If you haven't heard any of his stuff, follow this link
and pick up ANY of his CDs. They are all wonderful,
inspiring, and won't leave you feeling depressed. ;-)

http://www.adsense-secrets.com/chrisrice.html
Ok, I'm off to unpack more of my stuff, and maybe take
in a view of the mountains...

To your success,

Joel

InfoMedia, Inc., 1151 Eagle Dr. Ste. 325, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

No comments: