Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Sunday, June 10, 2007

It Was A Dark And Stormy Night

"It was a dark and stormy night."

That may as well be the beginning of this newsletter, because I have started writing it five times now.I get past the first line, read it, and delete it.So I figure you just can't go wrong with "It was a dark and stormynight."Well, perhaps if I was writing fiction...The fact is that I've got a lot to tell you this week and I'mhaving trouble trying to decide what is most important for you tohear.Do I tell you about my new video on AskJoelComm.com, and how youhave helped make my channel a Top 100 Guru channel on YouTube?Or do I tell you about the live webinar I am doing on Wednesdaywith Tellman Knudson?Maybe I should discuss the exciting news from the Book Expo in NYCthis past weekend, and give a shout out to those of you who stoppedby to meet me.Perhaps I need to tell you that the deadline for auditionsubmissions to The Next Internet Millionaire end on Wednesday atMidnight?Then again, I have deliberated telling you what I really thinkabout the ridiculous bonuses offered by some Internet marketers.I've also considered opening up the Pandora's Box about my truefeelings related to "The Secret".Sigh... So much to say. So little time. There's always tomorrow, right?Of course, there is a big bit of news that is relevant for today,because Chris Carpenter is officially making his Google CashDetective available for the first time at 12 noon CST!This is probably the most anticipated launch of the season, asChris is one of the pioneers for teaching people how to make moneyonline leveraging the power of Google AdWords.Now, the Google Cash Detective is going to make it to simple toautomate the process of creating Google Cash campaigns that driveprofits to your web site.Chris really lives the dream Internet lifestyle as you will seefrom his videos filmed in a tropical paradise. Like tens ofthousands of others, I pay attention to his products and services. I recommend that you check it out as well.http://www.adsense-secrets.com/googlecash.htmlNow, perhaps I'll take up writing fiction for my next newsletter."... and they lived happily ever after."Live life today!JoelP.S. - Chris really knows his stuff. Be sure to check it outright away at:http://www.adsense-secrets.com/googlecash.htmlInfoMedia, Inc., 1151 Eagle Dr. Ste. 325, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

No comments: