Can"t find it? Try searching the entire web with:

Google
 

Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Reveal My AdSense Secrets Tonight!

I Reveal My AdSense Secrets TONIGHT!

Google is on track to take in over $14 billion in advertising
revenue in 2007.
Let that sink in for just a second.
Fourteen BILLION dollars.
Yikes!
That's a lot of cash, don't you think?
But the best part is that they are sharing a portion of that
revenue with people like you and me!
That part makes me smile. And it has made me smile for over three
years now.
Last year I smiled to the tune of nearly $250,000 generated in
Google AdSense revenue.
:-)
I want you to be smiling to as you receive big checks from Google
as well.
That's why I have accepted an invitation to join Tellman Knudson
TONIGHT for a LIVE WEBINAR where I am going to share my AdSense
Secrets with you!
http://www.adsense-secrets.com/marathon.html
If you have not had a chance to see me live at an event, this is
your opportunity to join me and learn how you can create streams of
passive income by partnering with the world's largest search engine.
The name of Tellman's series is the Ultra Marketing Marathon, and
you are going to want to get signed up for it right away.
Not only will you get access to my information, but you will also
be able to learn from Shawn Casey, Alex Mandossian, Matt Bacak,
Jeff Paul, Russell Brunson and Kevin Wilke, each with their special
formula for generating massive passive income online!
Click the link below and secure your seat for tonight's webinar. I
know it is going to fill up fast, so don't wait.
I can't wait to see you on the webinar this evening!
Webinar info:
Wednesday, June 6th
9 pm EST, 6 pm PST
Click below to register now!
http://www.adsense-secrets.com/marathon.html
Life life today!
Joel
InfoMedia, Inc., 1151 Eagle Dr. Ste. 325, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

No comments: